My sons first 'shave'

Afternoon all :)

So, my son had been asking for some time to have a shave for himself, so I thought why not :) Now bare in mind he is only 7 years old, wanting in on the fun we have. I let him look through all my soaps and creams and choose one for himself (he wanted minty, so chose Ingram on my advice over Denali which would likely make him uncomfortable due to the extreme cold), he chose his grandad's brush, my Gillette Tech (no blade) and away we went :) Of course, he mentioned that because I do videos, he wanted to do one too, so without further ado...

Afternoon all :)

So, my son had been asking for some time to have a shave for himself, so I thought why not :) Now bare in mind he is only 7 years old, wanting in on the fun we have. I let him look through all my soaps and creams and choose one for himself (he wanted minty, so chose Ingram on my advice over Denali which would likely make him uncomfortable due to the extreme cold), he chose his grandad's brush, my Gillette Tech (no blade) and away we went :) Of course, he mentioned that because I do videos, he wanted to do one too, so without further ado...

Well done Joshua , a great first shave :). Paul.

Back
Top Bottom