new headphones suggestions please

Only over ear noise cancelling Headphones I own are Bose Quiet comfort 25, I think they have been replaced with a newer model but you can still get them. Not that cheap though, I was lucky to pick mine up in the US when the pound was strong against the dollar.

They really work well especially when flying, you can even pull the cord out and just get the benefit of noise cancelling, I find they help me sleep on planes. Sound Quality wise I have nothing to compare with, but I find them perfectly good for music and films/tv.

Bose Quiet comfort if you're using it outdoor.
Beyer DT770 close-back, I believe, is more suitable for indoor because of its long thick cable, but they're superb, sound quality wise and block off most of the noise.

any particular model?

For the price, all models are really good including the lower priced headphones. Grado has been hand making headphones for 60 years. Audiophile publications normally have some Grado models on their recommended components list. A local audio store may have some Grado headphones to demo. Listening before buying is always a good idea.

Back
Top Bottom