New member, cost savings, economic help, 2nd substantial post, IPA's

Hi from 4008 miles (6450 kilometers) west of London. Often called Minneapolis, Minnesota.

I started wet shaving with a Gillette TTO at age 5 with my father. He gave me a blade to insert at 16 or so. Short period with electric, then many years with cartridge and canned foam. I started with a Edwin Jagger DE87 for cost savings. Then I started reading US shave forums and found TSR. The picture below is my economic help to various nations via purchases directly attributed to my reading TSR forums. @Darkbulb thanks for the Popov Leather discount coupon and please do not post any more pictures of modern watches.

Carl - hopes this counts as my 2nd substantial post so I can win lotteries.

FYI: Batch 300 won the "Best in Show" of 53 local American IPA's in April. We Minnesotans seem to like the West Coast style IPA with citrus, zesty tropical tastes with enough malt to keep a balance.

Not Pictured yet but really excited -- 2 Cadman brushes (including a Purple for Prince brush) on order/in process and the May Lottery winning brush.

zQ4o8PW.jpg

Last edited:
Hi from 4008 miles (6450 kilometers) west of London. Often called Minneapolis, Minnesota.

I started wet shaving with a Gillette TTO at age 5 with my father. He gave me a blade to insert at 16 or so. Short period with electric, then many years with cartridge and canned foam. I started with a Edwin Jagger DE87 for cost savings. Then I started reading US shave forums and found TSR. The picture below is my economic help to various nations via purchases directly attributed to my reading TSR forums. @Darkbulb thanks for the Popov Leather discount coupon and please do not post any more pictures of modern watches.

Carl - hopes this counts as my 2nd substantial post so I can will lotteries.

FYI: Batch 300 won the "Best in Show" of 53 local American IPA's in April. We Minnesotans seem to like the West Coast style IPA with citrus, zesty tropical tastes with enough malt to keep a balance.

Not Pictured yet but really excited -- 2 Cadman brushes (including a Purple for Prince brush) on order/in process and the May Lottery winning brush.

zQ4o8PW.jpg

I can tell that this is a gentleman with impeccable taste

As someone from Oregon, USA, I find the majority of American beers to be "sex in a small boat" beers... as in, "fucking close to water."

Welcome to TSR. You should probably avoid @Darkbulb's sunglasses and fountain pen posts as well.

'tis is true... Imagine how nice a vintage - or modern - fountain pen, all inked up, would look next to all that goodness.
Maybe the new Dark Lilac Lamy Safari (Germany) - to further the Prince tribute - resting on some quality paper like Calepino (France), Hobonichi (Japan), BanditApple (Korean) or Rhodia.

hqdefault.jpg

Then of course, it IS summer, so a pair of Persol sunglasses, say the Steve McQueen model 714 would just complete this gentleman's summer ensamble.
24-31.png

persol-714-sm-sunglasses-24_56-5.jpg

steve-mcqueen-thomas-crown2.jpg

You don't have two substantial posts in your first thirty-four? Unfortunately, Welcome posts don't count!
He thinks substantial means having great length. A short post can have substance and therefore be substantial. I think he should be OK throwing money at the raffle. I have seen substance. At least twice. :p

Back
Top Bottom