New Mongoose II

What is the best? I have considered the less expensive PAA Starling which was sold out, the Focus, and the RazoRock Hawk which may have been discontinued .
Colonial Razors ~ General for AC blades or as above the Supply SE that takes injector blades, or a Blackland Sabre that uses Gem type blades. P. Imo YMMV ect ect.

Last edited:
I have to agree with others the General is probley the best but comes at a cost plus import tax / duty unless you can pick one up secondhand. I have a Razorock Hawk and use Feather pro blade I get a shave for the price I also have ATT se1 aluminium looks great finish is spot on but it does not shave any better than Hawk ant a fraction of the cost for me.
Hope this is of help Sabre in mking the choice

I got my SS General for the stock price + postage + £16 duty + £8 Royal Rip Off Mail charge.
I do think it is out of order that you are not given the option to pay duty and customs direct without the interference of Royal Mail. In these days of electronic mail it is not impossible for C & E to mail you and ask for payment.
The postage charge is a reciprocal agreement, I believe, so there should be no further change for postage.
If anyone knows more or better than this, please share and it might ease the hurt on a poor Jock's wallet.
Cheers Guys Keep on Shaving.

Back
Top Bottom