New qshave razor?

It's very interesting. Some how they seem to be able to produce something in brass, for low prices, with an estimated delivery a mere 3 months hence.

I think Weishi have a reasonable reputation.

The slight puzzle is why it's being run through Kickstarter, and with such a low target (already passed) of $10k. I suppose it's perhaps a sort of publicity thing.

Seems a bit odd that two relatively established manufacturers are taking to Kickstarter. Concur it could be part of a marketing strategy.

I personally don't like the look of it. Seemed to have thrown a load of features into the design, for the sake of it. Adjustable, TTO, really shiny......

was captured by it at first, then the more I looked, the more there was something out of its place. Bulky head, handle way different from the head. Too many features put together. Looks like Homer Simpson's designed car
hqdefault.jpg

was captured by it at first, then the more I looked, the more there was something out of its place. Bulky head, handle way different from the head. Too many features put together. Looks like Homer Simpson's designed car
hqdefault.jpg

IMO, Homer's brother was a underused guest character. He only appeared in 2 episodes right? I always thought he could have appeared a bit, presuming Danny DeVito would have wanted to come on again (which I'm sure he would have, it's the Simpsons ffs!)

Gillette had a history of long lasting, excellent made and refined DEs when the Adjustable popped up. The two chinese company are well renowed for being amongst the cheapest, both "taking inspiration" from celebrated models.
A futur clone can be found for roughly 6 euros on aliexpress.
I really doubt they will change their standards in manufacturing and refining and (most important) in quality control

the history of the razor is very much a history of copy cats
Indeed, and they do it quite well.
50 Euros for a razor designed and built by them is something I won't ever consider. Hopefully for them somebidy will cover their R&D studies for that frankenrazor.
It's har to build a decent name when you always aimed at lowest price

Back
Top Bottom