This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEW : RazoRock SLOC DE Safety Razor

Discussion in 'Shaving Station' started by Shaving Station, Monday April 16, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Hi Folks

The RazoRock Self Lubricating Open Comb safety razors, or SLOC for short, have landed at Shaving Station!
    upload_2018-4-16_22-18-34.png
    Featuring a dual open comb head, with a 316L Stainless Steel Radio Knob handle, these little beauties are priced at just £22.50 each less your 7.5% TSR discount and 3% loyalty points for registered members. UK shipping is free.

https://shavingstation.co.uk/1648-razorock-sloc-de-safety-razor.html

We have also restocked on many other popular RazoRock lines, including the Mamba razor, so be sure to check out the website!!

Attached Files:

MrK1 and Bikerjohn like this.
  2. MrK1

MrK1

Is the head made of stainless steel?

3. SeanC

SeanC

https://shavingstation.co.uk/1648-razorock-sloc-de-safety-razor.html

MrK1 likes this.
  4. MrK1

MrK1

5. Michlaustn

Michlaustn

When will this be coming back in to stock?

Sent from my Swift 2 using Tapatalk

6. Two still available on site

7. Mbarn

Mbarn

Please let us know how it shaves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

8. I certainly will.

Mbarn likes this.
  9. donnie_arko

donnie_arko

The Razorock SLOC looks very similar to another DOC razor in production which I have and I absolutely adore, it's not really aggressive in the slightest but smooth and efficient. The Razorock SLOC comes with a SS handle and IMO looks like a really superb offer.

10. jmudrick

jmudrick

The Razorock SLOC aka Yaqi is entirely different geometry from the PAA DOC. It's not as mild a shave as the first PAA and uses the old style three posts rather than the slotted baseplate that PAA uses.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

11. I used the Razorock SLOC tonight for the first time. Used TOBS sandalwood soap and Gillette Rubie. Superb. I did my usual 3 pass W/X/ATG, smooth as you like with zero irritation or weepers. However, when I first put it to my skin it warned me to treat it with respect or it'll bite me! It's still relatively mild but I feel it could punish a slack technique if pushed. There was plenty of audio feedback to let you know it's doing the job. The handle looks huge! And it is! I don't have the tools to measure it accurately but it's easily as big, if not a tad bigger than the fat end of a Merkur Futur but, of course, shorter. It also has a fair bit of weight to it so if you like a light razor you may want to replace the handle though for me, the weight/length/width ratio works perfectly. You know, this cost £22.50. It's an absolute steal. And the service provided by Shaving Station was/is excellent. I'm a very happy (and smooth!) punter.

bobguildman likes this.
  12. richardjl41

richardjl41

No blade alignment issue on this model? I bought a RR razor in 2015 and there was such a gap play, it was impossible to get the blade aligned properly! After 15 minutes try, I gave up and sent it back to razorock! But I love the Mamba, and the blade is properly aligned (CNC machined razor!)

13. donnie_arko

donnie_arko

I have the Yaqi DOC, which is the same as the RR SLOC and there's no blade alignment issue with mine. It's a superb razor head.

14. More stock due tomorrow, all with the Barber Pole handles