New soap available at OSP

OSP

Just thought you'd like to know gents...

No.8 shaving soap and aftershave lotion from d'Ardenne, Short & Bell.

Available for preorder from midday on Saturday 24th Feb.

Preorders will only be for two weeks (or a maximum of 48 in quantity).

Once they're gone or the two weeks is up, (that's) it (at least for a long time).

Ospsoap.com

Last edited:
Is that i can preorder from the 24th or order for delivery on the 24th. as i have been on your site and no sign of it. I so want a tub :):):):)

Sorry. Sometimes there is so much info I have to give That it becomes way too wordy.

Pre- order starts on the 24th and lasts for 2 weeks. After 2 weeks, the soap and or lotion are posted.

I'm limiting it to 48 sets, and 2 weeks, whichever is first. So if hey all go in the first week (I should be so lucky but in order to illustrate my point let's go with that) then (that's) it.

If 5 sell in two weeks, then only 5 will be made.

This fragrance won't be sold again in a long time!

Hope that helps. I'll reply with the notes shortly.

Ok thanks its just that i have only just tried a sample last week. If i end up not getting one Does any of your osp soaps smell the same thanks
Edit
Sorry was writing this at the same time as you

How does it feel to be without a beard? I had a beard on and off (mainly on) for about 15 years and whenever I got rid off it the first thing I'd notice is how small my chin was. Literally it was like mouth then neck, nothing in between.

Do you ever plan to make an unscented soap?
Feels very weird and cold.

No plans to make an inscented soap though I'm afraid.

Just thought you'd like to know gents...

No.8 shaving soap and aftershave lotion from d'Ardenne, Short & Bell.

Available for preorder from midday on Saturday 24th Feb.

Preorders will only be for two weeks (or a maximum of 48 in quantity).

Once they're gone or the two weeks is up, (that's) it (at least for a long time).

Ospsoap.com

Well i have just ordered soap and aftershave lotion.:) I am starting to realise the link between this forum and the amount of cash in my pocket. o_O:D

Back
Top Bottom