New synthetic knot - The Tuxedo (14% discount offer)

Copied from Reddit as I thought this could be interesting with all the Wolf Whisker making going on...

"...announce a new line of synthetics called "The Tuxedo", found no where else currently, are now available for preorder.

For the first week of preorders, since it is officially available for preorder as of today (the 14th) I've decided to do a week long early bird to mark the day. Use coupon code EARLY14 at checkout to receive 14% off! Valid til the 21st.

The knots can be found here!

The first EVER black and white shaving knot.

The knot is named not only after the black/white appearance, but because I believe it gives a truly luxurious experience to your shaving routine.

The performance of this knot has the ease of lathering of the common "plisson" style synthetic with some unique differences. With the testing being done, myself and a few others believe this knot has a similar feel to the "game changer" with similar tips to that of the "uber soft". It seems to be almost a hybrid between the two."

il_570xN.1051979267_fet5.jpg

il_570xN.1007709216_lpou.jpg

il_570xN.1054235313_ch3d.jpg

Copied from Reddit as I thought this could be interesting with all the Wolf Whisker making going on...

"...announce a new line of synthetics called "The Tuxedo", found no where else currently, are now available for preorder.

For the first week of preorders, since it is officially available for preorder as of today (the 14th) I've decided to do a week long early bird to mark the day. Use coupon code EARLY14 at checkout to receive 14% off! Valid til the 21st.

The knots can be found here!

The first EVER black and white shaving knot.

The knot is named not only after the black/white appearance, but because I believe it gives a truly luxurious experience to your shaving routine.

The performance of this knot has the ease of lathering of the common "plisson" style synthetic with some unique differences. With the testing being done, myself and a few others believe this knot has a similar feel to the "game changer" with similar tips to that of the "uber soft". It seems to be almost a hybrid between the two."

il_570xN.1051979267_fet5.jpg

il_570xN.1007709216_lpou.jpg

il_570xN.1054235313_ch3d.jpg

Very nice knot. Don't want to come across super newb but have to ask where to get good handles for knots like this, what glues/ resins to use and any how tos in doin use attachment. Sorry if i'm missing an obvious sticky on the forum.

Back
Top Bottom