Newbie to the forums

Hello world,
Joe Black here, currently living in the United States, Tennessee. I was bitten by the wet shaving bug about 5 months ago now. Started with DE, but quickly moved to straights, and absolutely love them. Another problem is, I can't stop buying soaps, and aftershaves! My bathroom looks like a freaking barber shop! I don't mind though, but I figure if anyone understands, it'd be here. Well, I just thought I'd introduce myself, and see what this place has to offer!

Hello world,
Joe Black here, currently living in the United States, Tennessee. I was bitten by the wet shaving bug about 5 months ago now. Started with DE, but quickly moved to straights, and absolutely love them. Another problem is, I can't stop buying soaps, and aftershaves! My bathroom looks like a freaking barber shop! I don't mind though, but I figure if anyone understands, it'd be here. Well, I just thought I'd introduce myself, and see what this place has to offer!
Hi joe, welcome to TSR......I can't stop buying soaps, I've tried but it's no good, I always see another one. You're in good company here! :)

Welcome to TSR Joe.

You are not alone, I'm afraid to say lol

Just about to pull the trigger on 2 new soaps ;)

Last edited:
Hello world,
Ask not what this place has to offer,....ask what you can offer this place,....Who said that?, I'm sure I heard it somewhere before,......

Welcome, by the way:)

Back
Top Bottom