Nivea Mild Shaving Cream in a metal tube

Has anyone got any idea where you can find this shaving cream in the UK? In recent months I have got a good supply from mainland Europe and have been very pleased with the results. Can someone shed any light if some online shop or otherwise stocks it?

57961-nivea-crema-afeitar-100grref81772_1_g.jpg

Oh wow really appreciate this info. The most recent formula is superb. I managed to get it from an eastern European country for around £1.50 which is the cheapest I could get it. In the eurozone the cheapest was £1.80 but closer to £2.00 now given exchange rate with £

Oh wow really appreciate this info. The most recent formula is superb. I managed to get it from an eastern European country for around £1.50 which is the cheapest I could get it. In the eurozone the cheapest was £1.80 but closer to £2.00 now given exchange rate with £

Can't promise as I saw it around 3-4 months ago but fingers crossed. You might want to try Poundworld and maybe Savers as well.
I used to live in a few Eastern European countries and it's a goldmine for cheap shaving creams like Nivea in the tube and I remember in Poland I got a sensitive version of the Palmolive tube shave cream. To be honest I rarely use cream I am a hard soap guy.
Good luck!

Can't promise as I saw it around 3-4 months ago but fingers crossed. You might want to try Poundworld and maybe Savers as well.
I used to live in a few Eastern European countries and it's a goldmine for cheap shaving creams like Nivea in the tube and I remember in Poland I got a sensitive version of the Palmolive tube shave cream. To be honest I rarely use cream I am a hard soap guy.
Good luck!

Unfortunately I was late to discover the plethora of wet shaving goodies in Eastern Europe. In Southern Europe where I'm from Nivea and to another level Kaloderma (also German made) are the market leaders. I started with these many years ago while discovering wet shaving but they were lodes with rubbish then. Both made a lot of soap scum. Luckily I was into Tabac and Palmolive plus some other big name brands. Now I'm back to basics as they have reformulated for the better and for their price band I won't think twice.

Good luck!
I can confirm that Savers do stock it. £1.50 a tube

Had a look in my local Poundland and couldn't find it... well at least not in the cosmetics/men's aisle.

Is savers known otherwise as 99pSavers or something like that?

Apparently they don't do them in my local one. Are you guys certain that they still do them in your areas? Perhaps it's just in my neck of the woods that they don't stock them.

Cheers for that. Checking it out right now...

Apparently they don't do them in my local one. Are you guys certain that they still do them in your areas? Perhaps it's just in my neck of the woods that they don't stock them.
I saw them in 2 London branches just before Xmas and they had been on sale all year up to that point as far as I know.

Its not beyond the realms of possibility that either distribution is restricted or they're now out of stock

I saw them in 2 London branches just before Xmas and they had been on sale all year up to that point as far as I know.

Its not beyond the realms of possibility that either distribution is restricted or they're now out of stock

Thanks for this. It could be they increase stock just before Christmas and then when it sells out, they don't replenish until the following year.

I think for me, a few trips abroad for either work or pleasure, should mean I get to stock up for both myself and my father.

Back
Top Bottom