Nivea Shaving Stick.

It says 'Neu' on the product which unsurprisingly translates to 'New'
The ingredients list is not exactly inspiring either
As others have commented, the pricing is way off the mark

€4,30 in Germany, which doesn't sound too bad. But I think that amount of money can buy you better soaps.

https://www.nivea.de/shop/protect-und-care-body-rasier-stick-423000690001.html

Check the most recent review:

Franz 04.02.2017
The product does not even begin to be what it promises! When applying the stick over the wet skin under the shower, the stick glides gently, but it leaves absolutely no shaving agent! How should such a shave be possible? In advertising it is suggested that the product foams and adheres well to the skin. In my opinion, a brazen business! Since the product has been tested in various places, the problem is to be excluded. Too bad that Nivea now apparently needs to deceive the customers and bring an overpriced product to the man. Innovation like, but not so!

It's supposed to be a brushless shave stick for 'body shaving'. 'Innovation' - yeah right... :rolleyes:
20170112_195011_zpsuq9i3obb.jpg~original

I have as it happens, nearly a year after my original post.
I got it from Superdrug for £2.98, it was a half price offer so it is quite expensive.
I used it as you would any shave stick and gave my wet face a good coating. It doesn't lather as easy as Palmolive say but with a bit more work I got a decent lather out of it, nice cushioning and an irritation free shave.
Finished off with some Nivea two phase aftershave and and a dash of Nivea moisturiser and I had a great post shave feel.
If you can get it for half price I say have a go, at full price I wouldn't bother as there's better out there for less.

Dave.

Back
Top Bottom