Norse Bergamot Shaving Soap

i was perusing Amazon on Sunday and saw a 75g tin of this soap for £8 including prime delivery.

It looked like an excellent travel size soap and it was delivered yesterday.

Used it this morning and I have to say it's one of the best soaps I've ever used!

It loaded, without blooming, incredibly quickly on a Yaqi 26mm tuxedo and produced an amazingly efficient face lather.

Best glide and slickness I can remember but I don't really understand what people mean about cushion? :D

A three pass shave on the forth or fifth outing of an Astra SP in a 6S and a truely superb shave.

I probably have enough soap now to last a couple of decades (thanks very much TRS :rolleyes: ) but I ordered another tub before I finished my ablutions. I always put the remnants of the lather on my face before I shower and by the time I'd finished faffing about on my phone it had dried up quite a lot but not at all noticeable during the shave itself.

Anyone tried their other products?

Mine came today, lovely scent which is very subtle. Given it a test lather on my hand and it was fine.

I bought mine as part of a subscription so it is only 50g.

Sent from my Swift 2 using Tapatalk

Mine came today, lovely scent which is very subtle. Given it a test lather on my hand and it was fine.

I bought mine as part of a subscription so it is only 50g.

Sent from my Swift 2 using Tapatalk

I don't know what's going on with their packaging?

My original tin says 75g and now weighs 67 after a few shaves. The subscription tin says 50g but is the same tin with the same soap (71g including paper wrapper???)

Back
Top Bottom