Oh no

We already were not eating any red meat, but now due to the influence of our daughter (who basically eats just raw foods), my wife has decided to go vegan in our diet. I'm holding out for being able to eat chicken and fish occasionally, but I think my days of eating any kind of meat are numbered.

Ask her if she's forgotten you also live under the roof and that you have as much to say as her. Assuming you share the household chores :)

Well, she doesn't dictate or force me to do anything. I'm quite willing to compromise and just eat fowl and fish now and then. Tonight it was meatless chorizo in tomato sauce over Spanish rice with a heart of lettuce and feta salad. I'm just soooo glad no pigs were sacrificed.
RAyKrIv.jpg

Vegan is alright as long as she's a very good cook, gets very mundane very quickly if not. Fortunately my family are easy going, when my sister went veggie my mum just cooked veggie for her and meat for us. I lived with sis for a while in the 80's and she just kept some pans and stuff for meat and her veggie gear, as long as there wasn't any cross contamination she didn't care.

You might not miss even the fish and fowl after a while...if she's a good vegan cook.

Back
Top Bottom