Old school aftershaves

Hi ,What's everyone's favourite Old School aftershave ,I've mostly used bay rums of loads of brands ,Cat o nine tails just now but fancied a change ,Really don't want to buy dozens to find a few I like ,Would like to try a lemon or lime type too ,Any ideas would be great ,Thanks

Denim-After-Shave-100-ml-Elida-Gibbs-Hamburg.jpg

Denim Original
(not lemon or lime)

My favourite Old School aftershaves are: Aqua Velva, Denim original and musk, English Leather.
Lemon and Lime scented aftershaves are not my favourite but I can suggest Pinaud's Lime Sec which has a nice, crisp and refreshing Lime scent that lasts good couple of hours. Also you can try the Turkish lemon colognes, Pinaud's Citrus Musk is good but just after the application the citrus scent fades to a floral scent, finally my lemon and lime scented aftershave experience; Old Spice Lime, this is the Indian version and do not be fooled by Lime, after few minutes of application the scent is same as the normal Old Spice. These are the ones I used and they are inexpensive, but if I had to choose one Citrusy aftershave/cologne, it would be Aqua di Parma which I don't have but always smell the testers everytime I go to a John Lewis store.

Back
Top Bottom