ooh, how exciting!

I will thank you, she also sent a free sample which smells great too!
The attention to detail was incredible, good quality box, inside there was a packet of sweets and a business card, the soap boxes and sample wrapped beautifully in quality wrapping paper and then a free sample.
I unfortunately would never expect this sort of thought from any seller in the UK.

I've just translated what the free soap sample is, it's tonka bean, and again smells incredible, very heady.
I think I might just buy some more flavours this afternoon! :)

Ok, they are hard soaps, there is some slight give when you squeeze them, so not rock hard, but definitely firm.
Here is the generous sample which appears shaved off a big block with a cheese grater.
IMAG0296_1.jpg

To be honest the plum and the sonne are both incredible, but this sample is sat in front of me here and I am honestly p,d off that I had my shave last night! I am gagging to try this as the smell is well...."sexy" can't think what it reminds me of , but just wow.
I will say that they are at least double the strength smell wise to any of the ones l smelt at yours the other day.
I'm definitely ordering the sample tonka naturseife, the bay rum and probably the Malabar.
I am so so greatfull to the guy that mentioned these the other day.

To be honest the plum and the sonne are both incredible, but this sample is sat in front of me here and I am honestly p,d off that I had my shave last night! I am gagging to try this as the smell is well...."sexy" can't think what it reminds me of , but just wow.
I will say that they are at least double the strength smell wise to any of the ones l smelt at yours the other day.
I'm definitely ordering the sample tonka naturseife, the bay rum and probably the Malabar.
I am so so greatfull to the guy that mentioned these the other day.
I think I feel a purchase comming on! Thank you. :)

Back
Top Bottom