orient watches

what are peoples opinions on orient watches?

im looking to buy another watch and quite like the look of some of the orient watches, particularly the orient mako. theres a few others around that price range i like too, just want to know how they wear etc :)

I do not own an Orient watch either, but I read only good things about it.

However, before you buy the watch, it would be relevant to ask about servicing the watch and warranty in case of a problem (if you had to send the watch to the seller/overseas for instance).

Good watches, I've two. One with a blue face and metal bracelet. Bracelet isn't brilliant, it's s hair catcher.

Also have this one.

ee0a27b2ab55d6084ec3c460fe54cb03.jpg

A Multi Eye. Nice leather strap, I replaced the buckle with a deployment clasp, they are strap savers in my opinion.

Orient are Seiko owned but I believe made in China. I'd buy another, Creationwatches are a good supplier.

Good watches, I've two. One with a blue face and metal bracelet. Bracelet isn't brilliant, it's s hair catcher.

Also have this one.

ee0a27b2ab55d6084ec3c460fe54cb03.jpg

A Multi Eye. Nice leather strap, I replaced the buckle with a deployment clasp, they are strap savers in my opinion.

Orient are Seiko owned but I believe made in China. I'd buy another, Creationwatches are a good supplier.

lovely looking watch that :) ive been looking at creationwatches, some good prices and a nice selection.

lovely looking watch that :) ive been looking at creationwatches, some good prices and a nice selection.

I like it too, but then it is mine . There are a few different multi eye models but this to me is the nicest.

Just bear in mind a deployment clasp. Easy to pick up on eBay and dead simple to install. To me it gives a much nice look as well, and it means that you don't get any stretched holes on the strap. But get the type that has buttons either side of the clasp.

Back
Top Bottom