OSP to close.

Just seen that OSP are to close for the forseeable future.
Well if that's true that's a real shame, I love OSP soaps, so much so I stock piled my favourites...Bay Rum, Lavender, peppermint and Rosemary to name but a few so I shall be ok for a good while but I hope James gets things back on track for his sake.

Last edited:
James has disclosed a statement regarding the closure of OSP for the foreseeable future, both on Facebook and the OSP website. Fingers crossed this isn't a permanent manoeuvre and that @OSP can get the ball rolling again down the line. Hopefully James' life isn't adversely affected by this news and that the reasons are manageable - my thoughts are with him.

James has disclosed a statement regarding the closure of OSP for the foreseeable future, both on Facebook and the OSP website. Fingers crossed this isn't a permanent manoeuvre and that @OSP can get the ball rolling again down the line. Hopefully James' life isn't adversely affected by this news and that the reasons are manageable - my thoughts are with him.
Well said that man, you are far more elequant than I.

Sad
Very sad. Great products from an absolute gent. I wish him all the best. His barbershop soap and tonic are still one of my favourite scents.
Sadly, I didn't share your experience,..I had a problem with a delivery and he was less than courteous.
The problem was not of his making, but neither was it mine,... and he wasn't helpful in the resolution.
Maybe customer relations had nothing to do with this, "hiatus",..but I certainly wouldn't give OSP my patronage again.

Just seen that OSP are to close for the forseeable future.

We are also saddened by James news & he is a truly respected UK artisan soap maker. We have liased with James this morning & we will continue to stock at Agent Shave for as long as we can while stocks last - we wish him all the best for his future & hope that he returns to soap making in the not so distant future!

Agent L

Last edited:
That's a disaster. Both personally and I'm sure for James. I add to the sentiments of others that it is a temporary situation only. I notice the spin-off d'Ardenne, Short & Bell is down too. He makes - in my opinion - the best performing and finest scented hard soap around. I'm partial to the splashes too. Best of luck @OSP . Let the rationing commence. Cheers - I.

Back
Top Bottom