P & B Spitfire

Evening gents. Just had my first go on this lovely soap (I know, perhaps not best suited to a very warm London evening), and I loved the scent. Can anyone recommend an aftershave splash to match it? I tend to go for the citrusy scents through the summer. But I'm thinking of those cool autumnal evenings with the hint of bonfire smoke in the air.
Thanks chaps
Barry

Evening gents. Just had my first go on this lovely soap (I know, perhaps not best suited to a very warm London evening), and I loved the scent. Can anyone recommend an aftershave splash to match it? I tend to go for the citrusy scents through the summer. But I'm thinking of those cool autumnal evenings with the hint of bonfire smoke in the air.
Thanks chaps
Barry
I know you asked for an aftershave splash to go with the soap so this may not be up your street but P&B do a solid cologne in that flavor :)

Aramis Devin seems to go fairly well, in my opinion. Obviously I can't speak for the masses but it's leather/incense with some bitter opening notes. I find it pretty sophisticated and it lasts pretty well on clothing and skin. Not too in-your-face either.

For my 2p-worth, IMHO,
Myrsol F/extra compliments Spitfire very well. It smells a bit like cherry strepsils & they seem to bring out the best in each other.
It is an aftershave splash not a cologne so the smell goes after only a few minutes & leaves hints of the spitfire to linger throughout the day. Well, I like it.

For my 2p-worth, IMHO,
Myrsol F/extra compliments Spitfire very well. It smells a bit like cherry strepsils & they seem to bring out the best in each other.
It is an aftershave splash not a cologne so the smell goes after only a few minutes & leaves hints of the spitfire to linger throughout the day. Well, I like it.
Thanks JayGee. Sounds like an interesting combination

I like Reuzel ASL. It's not easy to find though. It's a light scent, with light citrus notes. Can't really explain as I am not very good describing scents, but I like it a lot.

Aramis Devin seems to go fairly well, in my opinion. Obviously I can't speak for the masses but it's leather/incense with some bitter opening notes. I find it pretty sophisticated and it lasts pretty well on clothing and skin. Not too in-your-face either.

I have a vintage bottle of that I draw upon rarely nowadays as it is very heady & "green". I love it however and so do the mature ladies. A true classic that nothing else smells like. ;)

Back
Top Bottom