Closed Pass around: Merkur 37C Slant - CLOSED

Due to a generous donation by @Steve Bowles I can offer a pass around of a Merkur 37C slant razor.
Merkur_37C.jpg

The Merkur 37C is a much loved slant razor and this is your opportunity to try it for free and find out if slant razors are for you. They have the reputation of being aggressive, but they aren't, really. Ignore the slant, shave normally and the 37C will give you an excellent shave. As with any other razor, make sure to use NO PRESSURE when using the razor. A lighter than feather like touch will suffice.

I'll start this as a pass around on both ATG and TSR to reach as many people as possible who haven't tried slants before and then use it in my ↪'lending library', so the razor will be available indefinitely.

Normal pass around rules apply: The razor is your responsibility from the moment you receive it until the next person receives it. You break it, you buy it. Make sure it is thoroughly clean and shave ready when you pass it on. Use ‘signed for' delivery. Enjoy the shaves and let us know what you think. If you are new to pass arounds, please read ↪this article on 'How (razor) pass arounds work' first.

So, who wants to try a great slant razor? You might never look back...
  1. sɐǝɹpu∀ / riverrun (ATG/TSR)
  2. You?
The list is open.

Legend: Currently with, On the way to, Waiting, Completed

Last edited:
Due to a generous donation by @Steve Bowles I can offer a pass around of a Merkur 37C slant razor.
Merkur_37C.jpg

A proper, non-photoshopped image will be used once I have the razor :D
The Merkur 37C is a much loved slant razor and this is your opportunity to try it for free and find out if slant razors are for you. They have the reputation of being aggressive, but they aren't, really. Ignore the slant, shave normally and the 37C will give you an excellent shave. As with any other razor, make sure to use NO PRESSURE when using the razor. A lighter than feather like touch will suffice.

I'll start this as a pass around on both ATG and TSR to reach as many people as possible who haven't tried slants before and then use it in my ↪'lending library', so the razor will be available indefinitely.

Normal pass around rules apply: The razor is your responsibility from the moment you receive it until the next person receives it. You break it, you buy it. Make sure it is thoroughly clean and shave ready when you pass it on. Use ‘signed for' delivery. Enjoy the shaves and let us know what you think. If you are new to pass arounds, please read ↪this article on 'How (razor) pass arounds work' first.

So, who wants to try a great slant razor? You might never look back...

• sɐǝɹpu∀ / riverrun (ATG/TSR)
    • You?
The list is open.

Thank you, I would like to be on the pass around list please, I have an ATT S2 but would like to try the 37C after hearing / reading good things about it.

After a little wait, the Merkur 37C is now on its way to me. Thanks, Steve!
Still space on the list!!
  2. Blademonkey (TSR)
  3. Mr Bigmem (ATG/TSR)
  4. You?
The list is open.

The 37C has arrived. I'll give it a few shaves and treat it to a photo shoot, then pass it on to @Blademonkey
It must have been almost two years since I last used mine (then sold it :D).
Thanks to Steve for this generous donation.
Anyone else interested in trying it?

2. Blademonkey (TSR)
  3. Mr Bigmem (ATG/TSR)
  4. You?
The list is open.

Back
Top Bottom