Closed Pass it on, the coldest soap on earth.

Hello gents, as Stirling original glacial is no longer in production I thought I would offer my puck for a pass around. This soap is for lovers of menthol. It will bring tears to your eyes. It is IMO about 5-6 times colder than proraso, colder the alcolado glacial and about 3 times colder that Stirling's current glacial offerings. Due to the high content of menthol the lather is not as cushioned as current Stirling soaps.
So if interested in freezing your face off please add your name to the list below and I will post the soap sample to number 1 tomorrow.
Cheers and wrap up warm!

1. Tazman007
2. Holyzeus
3. Flobberdob
4. Whosethedaddy
5. Wayne*
6. Driftwood
7. MattyB
8 AJH101
9. Ben

* = Currently with
Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Goodness me.
It sounds absolutely appalling.
I can't stand menthol in anyway. I can not understand why people like it.
I think you all must be a little odd.
I am most definitely not in.

Nice pass around though nishy.
This sounds like it will sort the men from the boys.
*wanders off to play with his toy cars*

I'd love to be in.
Could I be so bold ask to be first on the list, please? Here's why:
I currently have the Hone Type 15 with me for another week and I was planning the coldest shave on earth:
  • Hone Type 15 stored in the freezer (there is theory it might be more aggressive that way)
  • Lea Mentolado (the only mentholated cream/soap I own)
  • Cold water shave
  • Alcolado Glacial
The Lea is mentholated, but not very strong and I believe the Stirling could lift my experiment to another level. :eek:
If not, I'd like to try it anyway, please..

Andreas

I'm fine with that Andreas it's up to the other two, alternatively if only a few members are involved I can send samples to all.
Word of warning Andreas the lather is super slick but has a low level of cushion, so an aggressive razor may not be a very good idea.... experimentation is always fun though.

I'm fine with that Andreas it's up to the other two, alternatively if only a few members are involved I can send samples to all.
Word of warning Andreas the lather is super slick but has a low level of cushion, so an aggressive razor may not be a very good idea.... experimentation is always fun though.
I personally don't actually believe that freezing the Hone 15 will make it shrink to the point that it is more aggressive. But it has been suggested and there is only one way to find out... :p:p

I'd love to be in.
Could I be so bold ask to be first on the list, please? Here's why:
I currently have the Hone Type 15 with me for another week and I was planning the coldest shave on earth:
  • Hone Type 15 stored in the freezer (there is theory it might be more aggressive that way)
  • Lea Mentolado (the only mentholated cream/soap I own)
  • Cold water shave
  • Alcolado Glacial
The Lea is mentholated, but not very strong and I believe the Stirling could lift my experiment to another level. :eek:
If not, I'd like to try it anyway, please..

Andreas

@Nishy @riverrun I'm happy for Andreas to go before me, not a problem

Back
Top Bottom