Pasteur Pharmacy New York - what to buy?

Hi all.

I find myself to be in the lucky position of soon going on my first trip to New York. Apart from all the usual tourist sites to visit, it appears that Pasteur Pharmacy must be included for anyone interested in wet shaving. (This is something I have been hinting to SWMBO since we booked our trip :D )

I am looking for suggestions on what to buy. I intend to limit myself to three items, so was thinking of one soap, one cream and one aftershave product, which could be a balm, aftershave etc. Naturally I am interested in products that are difficult or impossible to get here in the UK. As we're checking our bags there is no real need to worry about volumes of liquids, though a gallon of Aqua Velva might be pushing things a bit.

So gentlemen, over to you for your suggestions.

Thanks.

Hi all.

I find myself to be in the lucky position of soon going on my first trip to New York. Apart from all the usual tourist sites to visit, it appears that Pasteur Pharmacy must be included for anyone interested in wet shaving. (This is something I have been hinting to SWMBO since we booked our trip :D )

I am looking for suggestions on what to buy. I intend to limit myself to three items, so was thinking of one soap, one cream and one aftershave product, which could be a balm, aftershave etc. Naturally I am interested in products that are difficult or impossible to get here in the UK. As we're checking our bags there is no real need to worry about volumes of liquids, though a gallon of Aqua Velva might be pushing things a bit.

So gentlemen, over to you for your suggestions.

Thanks.
It seems a shame to go all that way and limit yourself to only three items.....live a little :)

You're in for a treat David. There are 2 Pasteur pharmacies in NYC - one in midtown and the other on Upper East side and both are worth a visit. Its an Aladdins Cave and they stock just about everything shaving related. I'll be astounded if you leave with only 3 items. Enjoy.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom