Patchouli Soap

Guys, I quite fancy a patchouli scented soap and so I'm after your recommendations ...

Those with fewer ingredients are more welcome, must not contain shea butter and preferably not American. To explain, I abhor shea butter, prefer simple soaps and find that (from a considerable test pool) I simply do not get along with soaps from America.

I am a big fan of Pashana as well as Givenchy Gentleman, and want a soap to fit into a routine where I'd wear that EDT and enjoy a Pashana finished shave and hair splash in the evening.

Recommendations will be gratefully received.

Guys, I quite fancy a patchouli scented soap and so I'm after your recommendations ...

Those with fewer ingredients are more welcome, must not contain shea butter and preferably not American. To explain, I abhor shea butter, prefer simple soaps and find that (from a considerable test pool) I simply do not get along with soaps from America.

I am a big fan of Pashana as well as Givenchy Gentleman, and want a soap to fit into a routine where I'd wear that EDT and enjoy a Pashana finished shave and hair splash in the evening.

Recommendations will be gratefully received.
Valobra patchouli hard soap would be my recommendation to you. P.

I believe it is now discontinued, but Stirling Glastonbury smelled like two hippies rolling in the mud at Woodstock. I had a sample and although it was a fantastic mutton tallow soap the smell literally "bulldozed" your nose!! :eek: And I like patchouli. :oops:

At one of the scent-scale; Valobra Patchouli is quite dry and sweet, which might not be what most folks expect from Patchouli, but its a lovely scent nevertheless. You should head over to Nanny's Silly Soap to experience a damp earthy Patchouli offering (patchouli essential oil only).

Both soaps are great performers but I think Valobra pips NSS to the win in this area. NSS Patchouli however beats Valobra for scent.

I've got Valobra Patchouli - performance is quite good (not the best, but decent), however the scent is a bit underwhelming for me. So I would check it out before buying.

Noted @Helveticum

I'm sure I've had the Fougere in the past. Yeah, performance was pretty good. Perhaps the scent wasn't all that. I've had LPL's Cedre & Patchouli before - again, good performance but the scent wasn't all that; certainly not when compared to other soaps from LPL.

It's a heavy, in your face scent that I'm after ... like Pashana, but soap.

Noted @Helveticum

I'm sure I've had the Fougere in the past. Yeah, performance was pretty good. Perhaps the scent wasn't all that. I've had LPL's Cedre & Patchouli before - again, good performance but the scent wasn't all that; certainly not when compared to other soaps from LPL.

It's a heavy, in your face scent that I'm after ... like Pashana, but soap.
Let me know when you find one! I'd get smth like that too.

Back
Top Bottom