Phoenix and Beau: News

Hi everyone,

For your reading and viewing pleasure.

The end of this month (June) represents the release of a few things from us here at Phoenix and Beau, namely;

• A new core range tallow shaving soap and solid cologne, 'Trafalgar'. It's a scent profile designed around our time spent on the north Norfolk coastline (England) and is very much a marine inspired accord. It is fresh, green and has elements of sea-air (or ozone, if you will) about it. We've drawn inspiration for its design from three main areas;
  1. The Landseer Lions that guard Nelsons column, Trafalgar Square, London and the fact that Horatio Nelson was born in Burnham Thorpe (quite literally a stones throw from some of our favourite coastal days out as a family)
  2. The colours have been picked out from one of Sarah's favourite photographs of, um.. me :) that was taken during a day of kite-surfing. The main body of blue is the colour of the sky on that day whilst the rest of the colours have been nicked from my kite, wet suit and buoyancy aid
  3. Sarah's ancestral heritage is Norfolk and, further back in time, Scandinavia. The Celtic triskelion seemed appropriate to use as the soaps symbol. That and we just think it looks cool :D
    FXKwQQq.jpg
  • Three new botanically inspired, alcohol free, post shave lotions; Trafalgar, Spitfire and Imperial Rum. These are skin soothing and loving formulas that contain aloe vera, witch hazel, willow bark extract, cacay oil and meadowfoam oil. The rest of our scent range will be released in due course
  • Beyond this we've deliberately left a decent gap between these new products and our next seasonal soap, Baskerville (September pre-order). The rationale for this is because we really REALLY want to bring you our 60g (think Haslinger size) vegan soaps. I know, right, we've only been trying for almost two years now.. We'll get there, I promise.
Hopefully later this summer :)

Please let me know if you've any questions.

Best regards,

Kerry.

Back
Top Bottom