Phoenix and Beau vegan Soaps

Hoping Kerry from @phoenixandbeau sees this. Wondering if anyone has any info on the vegan soaps (and tonics)? The product schedule on the website has 30th September down as the release date. I'm looking forward to these, the unscented tester I tried (vegan soap) was very good indeed and am curious what the scents will be.

@Burry thanks for the query, our commitments for Christmas and other PB projects mean our 60's and tonics have slipped in terms of schedule.

We're aiming to have them ready for December and the Christmas period.

The organic vegan line currently looks like this:
  • Spitfire (vetiver, cedar and juniper)
  • Wildwood (pine, sage and cedar)
  • Rhum (bay, lime and orange)
  • Mentha (peppermint, spearmint and rosemary)
  • V60 (coffee, benzoin and nutmeg)
Hope that helps?

Kind regards,

Kerry.

Thanks for the info Kerry. I really liked the sample and will order the scented versions when they are released.

I've seen Connaught/P&B website no longer have the Unscented Tallow Soap in stock, is it being discontinued?

Does this mean no more leather and tobacco scents for the Spitfire?
Spitfire 4oz will remain completely unchanged.

As our 2oz line is organic we can't add the leather and tobacco fragrance oils as they're synthetic. Vetiver is the closest natural approximation to those scents.

So as to not confuse current customers this will be very clearly communicated once we release this collection.

Hope that helps?

Kind regards,

Kerry.

@Burry thanks for the query, our commitments for Christmas and other PB projects mean our 60's and tonics have slipped in terms of schedule.

We're aiming to have them ready for December and the Christmas period.

The organic vegan line currently looks like this:
  • Spitfire (vetiver, cedar and juniper)
  • Wildwood (pine, sage and cedar)
  • Rhum (bay, lime and orange)
  • Mentha (peppermint, spearmint and rosemary)
  • V60 (coffee, benzoin and nutmeg)
Hope that helps?

Kind regards,

Kerry.
Thanks a lot for the update - appreciate it. Should make a great Christmas present.

Reviving this thread ...
Are there still Phoenix and Beau vegan soaps available? I cannot seem to find any in the online shop. Are they all sold out?

To the best of my knowledge, they haven't yet been released at all, but they are still listed as for release in 2018 on the phoenix and beau website. I'm rather interested to see them as well. I do like the sound of the 3 scents they are describing.

As mentioned above, the vegan soaps haven't been released yet. The recent P&B Kickstarter campaign that was unfortunately unsuccessful was to include the launch of the vegan soap if I remember correctly.

I'm fairly sure the Kickstarter only had their Fougere scent tallow soap 'Brittania'.

I have a sample of P&B's vegan soap which I've been saving for special occasions. I find it to be truly exceptional stuff.

Back
Top Bottom