Poll for April Raffle and suggestions for May

Which prize would you like to win in April?

• £92 Givenchy Gentleman EdT 100ml plus Givenchy Xeryus EdT 100ml

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • £145 Choice of wetpack from the Geo F Trumper range

• £154 Cordovan leather 3” strop from OSP, bundled with choices

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • £270 Feather WS-D1S

• £450 Limited edition solid bronze ATT set, subject to availability

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • I don't want a raffle this month

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You can see the Givenchy here, the Trumper Wetpack here, the OSP Strop here, the WS-D1S here and the bronze ATT set here.

Please note the "subject to availability" on the bronze ATT set - "we" can keep an eye on the stock and move votes accordingly, should the need arise. If this set looks popular early on in the Poll, then I shall ask Brian to hold one for us - or we could take the long and Customs-risky route.

The raffle winner may choose his prize up to the amounts specified and add funds if he so desires.

Your suggestions for the next raffle will be greatly appreciated and will guide Melbourne12 in selecting prize options.

Many thanks, Melbourne12, for another terrific line-up!

Last edited:
Would prefer the big ticket of either Feather or ATT, wet pack 3rd choice and I have no need for a strop....yet!!

Great selection in either event. Many thanks for sourcing!

What happened to the 'I don't want a raffle this month' option? :p:p

Edit: Done now. Thanks, Carl. Not that I would vote for that option :D

Last edited:
@ckeskin forgot to add postage and I forgot to add the Grumpy option.

If the ATT is chosen, we could look at reducing the TSR cut and we could use the 'odd/even' option again, but a whole ticket would be in the £9 - 10 region. And - very importantly - the razor set is an LE and Brian may have sold out - unless folk get to voting quickly and I can reserve one.

My vote to the ATT

I can't see much use for the others. Fragrances are too individual and my wife's mind would work overtime if I told her there is a chance to win a 3" strop.

As a suggestion, can we when fragrances are involved just go for : '£100(insert other figure) of smelly goodness at these shops'

As mentioned above, scents are just to individual and I bet a lot more people would be inclined if they had the option to stock on 3/4 scents of their picking.

In light of the above, I picked the brass :)

edit - next month suggestion, £150 to spend at any (two max) online fragrance shop

£450!!! :eek:
Because of Brian's generosity, £450 has become £395 for the ATT set.

So tickets £395 +£395/3 + £7 = £533.67 for 59 or £9 each (£531) which we could squeeze to

£395 +£300/3 + £7 = £502 for 59 or £8.50 each (£501.50) according to how much you'd like to donate to our wonderful Forum.

Whether the ATT set wins the Poll or not, I'd like to acknowledge the generosity of Executive Shaving, a Forum Sponsor.

Thanks, Brian.

Very generous indeed and I agree, it's a very fine opportunity to share in a limited number 'tombola' for a high value prize.

I for one hope the ATT prevails as prize for the raffle!

Back
Top Bottom