Poll for March Raffle and suggestions for April

What would you rather we raffled in March?

• £95 Digress of choice

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • £120 Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • £150 Simplehuman LED Sensor Mirror

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • £200 towards a Koraat custom razor

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • £222 Marfin shaving brush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't want a raffle in March

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You can see the £95 Digress DE Razors, choice of materials & handle lengths here.

Sniff the £120 Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb EdT 90ml plus Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb Extreme Eau de Parfum 50ml here.

Check out the £150 Simplehuman 20cm 5x LED Sensor Mirror, pedestal or wall-mount, battery or mains here.

'Ave a gander at the £200 towards a Koraat custom razor here.

Cop a butchers at the £222 Marfin shaving brushes here.

The raffle winner may choose his prize up to the amounts specified and add funds if he so desires.

Your suggestions for the next raffle will be greatly appreciated and will guide Melbourne12 in selecting prize options.

Many thanks, Melbourne12 for a terrific first line-up!

Last edited:
I've gone for the spicebomb. Wanted that for a while, also the cheaper option for me as the wife is 5 months pregnant, which means Im trying not to spend money....anywhere.

We need to stay with sources inside the EU to avoid Customs complications. Members preferred not to have additional charges to pay for their prizes.

Well, for people living in Turkey we have little chance of procuring things domestically. So far I didn't see any supplier who minds to show customs value low so the package doesn't get stuck in the customs. :)

Back
Top Bottom