PopovLeather giving TSR members 15% off

Thought this would be of interest to people.
Ryan of PopovLeathers is really enjoying all these TSR orders coming in so...he is offering a special "TSR discount" of 15% on your orders (as that might also help a bit with the UK shipping cost and other fees).

Code: THESHAVINGROOM15

And, as mentioned earlier, he now has the ability to do custom engravings on the larger keychains as well as long as you can send him a clear image :)
nwkbp3.jpg

20aw7pj.jpg

Some of my Popov wallets:
2a8iwlf.jpg

6iqlh3.jpg

...and Popov notbook cases:
idt24y.jpg

Well done, will speak with Mrs K about a Christmas present.

Its also cheaper to buy of his Etsy shop in terms of shipping, but not too sure if the discount code will work.

Well done, will speak with Mrs K about a Christmas present.

Its also cheaper to buy of his Etsy shop in terms of shipping, but not too sure if the discount code will work.

That I didn't know. If I were you maybe message Ryan on his Etsy store asking if you can get the TSR discount :)

I have no idea if the 15% forum discount code stacks with the 25% Black Friday sale this week, but here it is;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Info About our Black Friday Sale

Hi there!

I am putting up a limited number of black leather goods for sale on Friday. Each item will be 25% off with the special coupon code: BLACKFRIDAY2016. On Friday at 12:01 AM this code will become active.

Here are the items that will be on sale:

Please note: the items will be limited in quantity while this coupon is active. This means that after an item sells out, it will no longer be offered during the sale. I have to limit the items sold to ensure all orders are delivered before the holidays, thank you for understanding!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back
Top Bottom