Pre shave

Hi guys im going to produce a batch of homemade pre shave full of skin goodness vit e cedarwood and lemon oil. I've got 5 or so to give away anyone fancy a try?

Thanks gents names noted if you could PM me your adresses I would ve grateful. Reviews are most welcome Carl.

2 more left if anyone else is interested?

Just a quick update gentlemen. The pre shave potions are to be posted tomorrow morning. The scent is quite unique. A citrus blend with a cedar and amber background.

Very slick, and nourishing. As it is fragranced it may be wise to try on a test patch. Having tested it out on my face it was slightly warming (which i wanted) but by no means irritating.

I name the product Melisa.

OK, the latest, I have finalised my first attempt at making the pre-shave. I have eliminated the 'warming' effect I was experiencing inititally and have allowed the scent profile to cure for longer. Anyway I have FINALLY posted the six samples this morning ready for you guys to use after the bank holiday. I have a preference for anything with a warm woody scent at the moment. I wanted a pre-shave that I could use prior to icolonialli (rhubarb cream) and then follow it with a vetiver or similar a/s. It needed a citrus tinge to break things up which is gained through citronella, lemon oil and grapefruit amongst others. With the lemon and grapefruit being drying I have added ingredients to aid slickness. This preshave is my first attempt definietly want to do more work on it. All organic and natural ingredients used no SLS or parabens. Base is a high quality vitmain E cream with top notes of citrus and base notes of cedarwood and amber. Eucalyptus and glycerin also included.

Melissa is born! I hope you all enjoy her presence in your den and any feedback would be most welcome.

Back
Top Bottom