Proline P-30 Vs Feather pro.

Hello,
can anyone please tell me what the differences are between the Proline P-30 and the Pro,
I read good things about the smoothness of the proline so I ordered some and don't know what to expect.
In my opinion the Proline P-30 is as sharp as the Feather Pro but a lot smoother, the proline blade is a very good blade right from the very first shave, unlike the pro that tends to improve after a couple of shaves under its belt. These are my findings after using both blades. YMMV.....:)

Hello,
can anyone please tell me what the differences are between the Proline P-30 and the Pro,
I read good things about the smoothness of the proline so I ordered some and don't know what to expect.

I have used both with my Colonial Brass "General" and I found that the Schick P-30 where more forgiving and smooth but just as sharp as the Feathers. I have found the P30s will last longer than the feathers only by a few shave or so.
The longest I got from each blade was 8 for p 30s / 6 for feathers. I have also used the Feather Pro-Guard Blades which I prefare over the Pro Feather, again they are forgiving and last just as long.
Feather_Artist_Club_Blades_3617551748130227729_c132efdd-2601-4386-a9eb-b4779e83c9f9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom