R41

If the blade tabs are sticking out it may well be, because the cap and plate were a little shorter on the 2011 and the tabs are covered on the 2013, best to measure and compare to info on the other site
Thanks. From the blade exposure pic on the link Dick posted earlier, mine would certainly look like the 2011.

It would certainly explain why when I last tried it (a few years ago) I really struggled to get on with it!

Greetings

Yes agreed with above, definitely a 2011 model, judging by the price the one on e-bay recently sold for you might want to consider putting it up on the BST and see if anybody wants to swap a Rolex watch for it or perhaps the Koh-i-Noor diamond or something similar!:D
Regards
Dick.

Greetings

Yes agreed with above, definitely a 2011 model, judging by the price the one on e-bay recently sold for you might want to consider putting it up on the BST and see if anybody wants to swap a Rolex watch for it or perhaps the Koh-i-Noor diamond or something similar!:D
Regards
Dick.

I had a look on there last night, their OOP status does seem to have upped the value!! There is even a 2011/2013 frankenrazor on there at the moment with a £50 'Buy it Now' price!!
I didn't get on with it and put it to the back of my shave cupboard and forgot about it for the past few years.

Back
Top Bottom