Raffle Team change.

Melbourne12 has taken over the role of Prize Selector from Nishy.

Nishy finds himself short of time what with getting married, swimming excessively and organising a series of TSR shaving brush group buys as well as holding down his job and a squillion other things he's into. Many thanks for all your efforts on our behalf, Nishy.

Melbourne12 has stepped up to the plate, kicked Nishy's shoes aside and come up with a lovely list for the March Raffle poll. I believe you will enjoy his selection. Welcome aboard.

Crucially, TSR members, your continued support of the raffles is what keeps them coming.

I know to the ordinary member that it may not appear that much, but it takes a serious amount of time, money and personal sacrifice to maintain a forum, never mind the various groups buys and so on. Anyone that takes on a selfless act such as running these forums, has my upmost appreciation.
So thank you to @Nishy for all that you've done and continue to do, best of luck to you, you've quite a year ahead of you.
Well done to @Melbourne12 , and thank you for taking this on. Good luck!

I know to the ordinary member that it may not appear that much, but it takes a serious amount of time, money and personal sacrifice to maintain a forum, never mind the various groups buys and so on. Anyone that takes on a selfless act such as running these forums, has my upmost appreciation.
So thank you to @Nishy for all that you've done and continue to do, best of luck to you, you've quite a year ahead of you.

What he said!!! :)

Thanks mate

Back
Top Bottom