Razorrock tuscan oud cologne

Tuscan Oud is a great soap, I also need the splash and have been on the Tuscan trail!
I checked out the Razorock site for retailers and mailed our uk suppliers and others.

Angie from Shaving Station..

"Only once it is available via the European distributor for RazoRock as we face restriction on importing items containing Alcohol from Canada"

Anthony from Shave Lounge..

"I just wanted to let you know that I've now had a reply from the EU RazoRock distributor regarding the Tuscan Oud aftershave. They have said the following:

"The next release, in September, will be the soap and the aftershave "Puros"; I think Tuscan Oud will be available later, but I do not know the time yet."

And..

"It's no problem at all. I'm hoping that they make the splash available next after the release of 'Puros'. I'll keep putting pressure on the distributor :)

When it does become available, we'll be sure to place an order"

I also tried Proshave.dk..

"Thank you for your mail.

We do not currently ship to the UK, as it is simply to expensive when using Post Nord.

We are currently working on an english version of Proshave (will launch on Proshave.com) and when we do we will ship in all of Europe via DHL"

Back
Top Bottom