RIP All 2016 Famous Deaths

302moud.jpg

I mean seriously wtf is going on?!
I am dumb shocked by it all and we've still got a few dqys left of 2016.
Has the Reaper finally taken control of heaven, and locked up the big man and his son, J.

Not that I'm a devout beleiver but , and well said @Darkbuld, seriously WTF

I just wish this could all be a hoax, these people haven't really died, not all of them, they have just been kidnapped by the Russians and fake bodies planted.
Think I'll beable to cope with this years deaths by thinking this.

Last edited:
I for one couldn't be happier

[emoji33] [emoji33]

Well that was almost as shocking a comment as this whole sorry state of affairs.
I and a great deal of other members of tsr are generally shocked and taken aback by the quantities of famous deaths this year.
And are paying our respects to the deceased and wishing genuine respect to all the loved ones of the departed.

Still a few favourites of mine hanging on, but there's time yet
[emoji83] [emoji84]

Are you in cahoots with the t â‚©@! in red, or do you have any Russian links?

Regards
Sean A

The one thing it screams out loud is that no one escapes death, Rich, famous, it matters not,
I feel sorry for the famous, the money would be great, but so many live such a fucked up life, that their children must have a truly awful upbringing, my childhood was awful, but theirs must be in many cases much worse,
I would rather become rich, but on the other hand, what is the point of great richness if you are not helping your fellow man, it seems pointless to me to have millions in the bank.

Sorry @joe mcclaine I wasn't trying to start anything, and didn't mean to come across aggressive and you make a very good point sir.

I understand it will be more common as the people we grew up are all getting older and on limited time of fate and inevitably.
It's the volume this year that has shocked me, it felt like after we accept one death another mortal passed away in different circumstances, a lot not due to old age.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/20...back-all-famous-figures-who-died-2016-n698791
7ea4fd88ae743bc0a2b7bf3c13eb696f.jpg

Cliff's had a shit year so he might think 'fuck it' and wrap his tits in.

Lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom