Russian gillette plant

Hi all hy is it that we cant buy direct from the plant instead we have to trust that the blades were buying are genuine, ive just bought 100 gsb fae ebay ive opened a pack and the blades wrapped in 1 wrapper with no gillette writing on the wrapoer, yet ive got gsbs which are double wrapped with the outer having gillette writing on it,i dont even know if theyre fake or not

Hi all hy is it that we cant buy direct from the plant instead we have to trust that the blades were buying are genuine, ive just bought 100 gsb fae ebay ive opened a pack and the blades wrapped in 1 wrapper with no gillette writing on the wrapoer, yet ive got gsbs which are double wrapped with the outer having gillette writing on it,i dont even know if theyre fake or not
Packaging gets changed from time to time, best way to check if it's pucker or not is to shave with one and see how it feels, what was the sellers feedback like?

Sorry a mustv sent that the same time u replied theyve got 100 percent wen i opened the package the boxes were loose instead of in the hanging carboard

Back
Top Bottom