S.O.T.D. Saturday 22nd April to Friday 28th April 2017

Izt2O22h.jpg

Here's my review of the Eufros ATG Spring LE soap. It's bloody good!

But seriously, I absolutley love the performance of this soap & that clean fresh citrus scent is spectacular. Easily one of my favourites scented soaps.

image.jpg SOTD 22nd April

Razor...Thiers Arminius 6/8ths
Soap...OSP Bay Rum
Brush...SOC Boar
Post...Thayers Lavender
A/S...Extro Bay Rum

My first run out with this razor after acquiring it from @Benz3ne , thanks Ben.
How did it shave? Well, very well indeed, it has a keen edge on it and I had a great shave right up to the end when I was getting a little cavalier with it and it bit me on the chin but apart from that it was a cracking shave, the blood loss was slight and was stopped with some alum. A good splash of Extro Bay Rum and I was ready to go.

Have a good weekend people.....:)

Last edited:
SOTD:22nd April 2017.​
A.jpg
Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: hot shower:/Cien~Men: Tropical blast Shower Gel & Shampoo / warm wet flannel to my face.

Pre:

Boots: Freshwood Brushless Shave Cream .

Brush: Semogue 1470.

Bowl Lather.

Cream: Palmolive"Classic".

Blade: Super-max Super Platinum.(0)

Razor: Parker 94R.

Warm wet flannel/ cold wet flannel to rinse my face.

Lavender oil & Witch Hazel Mixture./Old Spice A/S.

Groomed: Post Shave Balm.

Greetings,
A new shave set up to start the weekend, llast week i recieved two new shaving products a Parker 94R and a new bottle of Old Spice aftershave..i purchased the Parker 94R after my 22R accidently fell from the window sill and buckling one the doors ,which was beyond repair..anyway the 94R i got to replace it, i've got a growing collection of Parker razors, they have always perfomed, with smoothness & efficiency..
Today was the "maiden Shave" with the 94R.matched up with a Super-max SP.blade, and my Palmolive "Classic" Cream..resulting in one of the most Flawless 3 pass + pick ups silky smooth shave that i've had since i started DE shaving.."I MEAN FLAWLESS PERFECTION"it may sound slightly over exaggerated the reaction to my new humble 94R, for it's Maiden shave..it's a instant favourite of mine, of which can match any of my other DE razors.

what a shave, and to top it off, finishing the shave off with a generous Splash of the newly purchased Old Spice.
Enjoy your day,ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom