S.O.T.D. Saturday 25th March to Friday 31st March 2017

SOTD: 25th March 2017.
A. Sat.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: hot shower:/Dove-Cool Fresh body & face wash / warm wet flannel to my face.

Pre:

3 Drops of Wilkinsons Shaving Oil: / Fruits: Rhubarb & Vanilla Body Butter.

Brush: Omega( S )Synthetic.

Face Lather.

Soap: Wilkinson Sword Soap Bowl.

Blade: Rapira Swedish Supersteel. (new )

Razor: Parker 89R.

Warm wet flannel/ cold wet flannel to rinse my face.

Lavender oil & Witch Hazel Mixture./ Morrisons Moisture Lotion.

Adidas -Ice Dive EAU .

Greetings,
since i started DE shaving in 2016 my DE razor collection has grown considerably and i now have a various range, Parker razors i've taken quite a liking too,not because they are reasonably priced,no because they have always performed wonderfully and delivered a excellent shave with various blade duo's..i put them as one of my go to DE razors...Today my 89R/Rapira S.SS duo gave me a sublime 3 pass + pick ups 10 out of 10 silky smooth shave with no errors to report, maybe it was my preparation, but today's shave was one of the best i've had so far this year.
I finished the shave off with 4 generous squirts of Adidas Ice Dive EAU, a Xmas pressie that i forgot i had.My face feels super smooth & fresh,enjoy your day ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

Last edited:
Speick
Giesen&Forstoff
Druida Seven Blue Ebony

53972c3467b1f6758c5dcc104dfe1786.jpg

Regards

Enviado desde mi SM-G935F mediante Tapatalk

Greetings

Saturday 25th March 2017
Prep: Shower
Razor: R41 (2013)
Blade: Treet 'Black Beauty' Carbon
Brush: Whipped Dog Synthetic
Cream: RSC
Aftershave: Simple Moisturiser
EDT: Van Cleef & Arpels Tsar

My third and final shave with the loan R41 (2013) another superb shave, this time with the Black Beauty blade, it seems to me that this razor is quite happy with any type of blade. A big thank you to Paul (Blademonkey) for the kind loan.

To summarise: a really good fairly aggressive razor resurrected by Muhle from a previous model that, IMHO, was an experiment that went too far and resulted in a dud. This model has been transformed into a sensible razor at a hugely affordable price, quite suitable for use as a daily shaver.

Regards
Dick.

25.3.17.JPG

Greetings

Saturday 25th March 2017
Prep: Shower
Razor: R41 (2013)
Blade: Treet 'Black Beauty' Carbon
Brush: Whipped Dog Synthetic
Cream: RSC
Aftershave: Simple Moisturiser
EDT: Van Cleef & Arpels Tsar

My third and final shave with the loan R41 (2013) another superb shave, this time with the Black Beauty blade, it seems to me that this razor is quite happy with any type of blade. A big thank you to Paul (Shavemonkey) for the kind loan.

To summarise: a really good fairly aggressive razor resurrected by Muhle from a previous model that, IMHO, was an experiment that went too far and resulted in a dud. This model has been transformed into a sensible razor at a hugely affordable price, quite suitable for use as a daily shaver.

Regards
Dick.

View attachment 24299

You are welcome Dick :) I'm pleased you have been enjoying your shaves with it.

Last edited:
SOTD_20170325.png

• Safety Razor: Edwin Jagger - R35611SR - Ebony / Nickle plated
  • Blade: Feather - Black
  • Shaving Brush: Edwin Jagger - Pure Badger - Ebony / Nickle plated (Pure Badger)
  • Shaving Bowl: Polish Bowl
  • Shaving Cream: Baume.be
  • Alum: De Vergulde Hand - Alum Block
  • After-Shave: Baume.be - Balm
  • Fragrance: Taylor Of Old Bond Street - Sandalwood - Luxury Cologne

SOTD_20170325.png

• Safety Razor: Edwin Jagger - R35611SR - Ebony / Nickle plated
  • Blade: Feather - Black
  • Shaving Brush: Edwin Jagger - Pure Badger - Ebony / Nickle plated (Pure Badger)
  • Shaving Bowl: Polish Bowl
  • Shaving Cream: Baume.be
  • Alum: De Vergulde Hand - Alum Block
  • After-Shave: Baume.be - Balm
  • Fragrance: Taylor Of Old Bond Street - Sandalwood - Luxury Cologne
Great picture and set up.

Back
Top Bottom