Saponificio Varesino 70th Anniversary / Cosmo

I was wondering if any of the good folks on here had given this a bash? My girlfriend is Italian and is going home and I was going to ask her to pick up one/both (who am I kidding, both) while back in the old country.

My skin leans towards sensitive (although it is getting a lot better since I started DE shaving) and I wondered if anybody had experience with either/both.

Thanks!

I won't then, I'll get both! I turn 40 next month and I've been good this year. Or I haven't been caught, which is the same thing...
I do have both in my rotation, beside the other SV scents. Great stuff as the other gents here alredy mentioned.
For all SV soaps, a matching Aftershave is available, perhaps something to consider...
Regards Marco

I do have both in my rotation, beside the other SV scents. Great stuff as the other gents here alredy mentioned.
For all SV soaps, a matching Aftershave is available, perhaps something to consider...
Regards Marco

Man, you guys know how to make me spend my money! I have been thinking about the matching aftershave as well. I wish there was a place I could check them out, but I've never seen in a bricks and mortar store.

While she's there, it would be rude of her not to get some Antica Barbieria Colla too. They have a shop in Milan but not sure if there are any elsewhere. They do mail-order. Beautiful stuff. No fancy tin, just paper wrapped but the soap is absolute top notch.

I'll ask her to look out for that as well. I've never used a soap before (TOBS Sandlewood and ESC shaving cream is all I've used) so I'm looking forward to getting my grubby mitts on a couple of soaps to try.

I'll ask her to look out for that as well. I've never used a soap before (TOBS Sandlewood and ESC shaving cream is all I've used) so I'm looking forward to getting my grubby mitts on a couple of soaps to try.

The Saponificio Varesino 70th is an absolutely superb soap - best I've ever tried and proof that you don't need tallow for slickness.

Back
Top Bottom