Saponificio Varesino - La Familia

D

Deleted member 7921

I don't know if this is the right sub-forum for posting this, but I made a group shot of my Saponificio Varesino collection which I wanted to share with you:

SV_La_Familia-799x1024.png

The only things missing (to me) are the Stella Alpina soap, the Stella Alpina after shave lotion and the Cosmo after shave lotion (I don't care much for their pre-shave butters etc). All three items not sold in The Netherlands so I will have to find different resources to aquire them...and cost-wise maybe not in the same buy ;)

Also on my wish list are the custom Koraat straight razor and a high mountain white brush from SV, maybe in combination with a marble bowl, but hey you must have something to strive for, right? :)

Very impressive collection, I have yet to try an SV shaving soap but have tried their exfoliating bath/body soap and it is very good, can be lucky enough to find them in a retailer here called TK Maxx for under £5.

Which scent is your favourite?

1. 70th Anniversary
  2. Tundra Artica
  3. Cosmo
They are so good, can't name just one ;)

1. 70th Anniversary
  2. Tundra Artica
  3. Cosmo
They are so good, can't name just one ;)
They would be the three that take my fancy the most, on first glance I always read it as Arctica expecting a menthol soap, need new glasses!

The 70th one does look a classy bit of software, I'll get around to trying them eventually!

They would be the three that take my fancy the most, on first glance I always read it as Arctica expecting a menthol soap, need new glasses!

The 70th one does look a classy bit of software, I'll get around to trying them eventually!
None of the SV soaps have any menthol in them. They are soft, vibrant but subtle and smooth to the nose. The 70th's is a real great one, sadly the tin is very thin, easily to get dents in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL I live just next door, if you go leave your house, take the first left, the second left...the third right...and then...oh sheeze I can't remember ;)

Back
Top Bottom