This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scent of The Day

Discussion in 'After Shave / Cologne' started by flashashton27, Saturday April 29, 2017.

1. I know quite a few members on here enjoy their fragrances. I'm involved in a similar thread on another forum, so thought I'd start one on here.

So, to kick things off, my scent of the day is Fève Délicieuse by Christian Dior.

FrankieG, Blackmass, Benz3ne and 2 others like this.
  2. Great idea, today I am wearing "Touch" by Burberry....just finnished it!

Last edited: Saturday April 29, 2017
  3. patw

patw

My scent of the day is Davidoff cool water.

4. Benz3ne

Benz3ne

Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet. Fresh.

How do you find this, Mark? I've heard about issues with longevity?

5. My scent of the day was Duru:Lemon.

flashashton27 likes this.
  6. JohnnyO

JohnnyO

This weekend I am shaving with and mainly splashing on Penhaligan's Sartorial.

JohnnyO. o/

flashashton27 and Blademonkey like this.
  7. A very elegant scent, perfect with a crisp white shirt and a hand made suit. Obviously a man of great taste.

Mark Catana likes this.
  8. I had not come across this scent before now and after reading about it it sounds fabulous, I may well order a sample bottle for myself, it's not in my usual price bracket for a fragrance but the discription I read makes me want to try it.

flashashton27 likes this.
  9. JohnnyO

JohnnyO

Ah me BM, if only my cash flow was commensurate with my ( alleged ) taste and discrimination !
    Hope you're still getting that border terrorist down that beach.

JohnnyO. o/

Last edited: Sunday April 30, 2017
    Blademonkey likes this.
  10. My scent of the day today is of course Old spice by Shulton , every Sunday is Old Spice Sunday...it takes me back to when I was a kid and reminds me how my farther used to use nothing else but Old Spice and I would sometimes splash it on just before going to school...sometimes a little too much! :)

Bodysuit likes this.
  11. Wearing the huge, loud, fruity fig bomb that is Pulp from Byredo.

Blademonkey likes this.
  12. FrankieG

FrankieG

Borsari Acqua Classica (Eau de Colgne). Zesty, soapy, lemony fresh :)

flashashton27 and Blademonkey like this.
  13. It s true, even though I love the scent I don t think I will buy again. It seems to last a bit longer if sprayed on clothes.

Benz3ne and Blademonkey like this.
  14. +1 for this scent, summer in a bottle! :)

FrankieG likes this.
  15. If it's not down at the beach it's a walk in the woods or along the river bank, he just loves to be outside, it is fortunate I have a garden where he loves to sun himself weather permitting. :)

JohnnyO likes this.
  16. Benz3ne

Benz3ne

Penhaligon's Endymion Cologne. Lovely scent with a nice coffee base. It's soft and wafty. Lasts very well on clothes.

17. Wishbone

Wishbone

Davidoff Horizon for me today ........ Lovely scent .... and much better performance than their fart in a hurricane 'Adventure'.

Bogeyman and flashashton27 like this.
  18. Jel999

Jel999

Acqua di Parma Colonia Assoluta.
    Really not sure whether I prefer this or the original Colonia as both are fantastic.

Blackmass likes this.
  19. What do you get performance-wise @Jel999?

Blackmass likes this.