Schick repeating razor

Normal injector blades, but injecting them from the handle can lead to a jam and that can be a real pain in the neck to fix. Blades can be inserted manually into the head.
+ 1 on that One..:rolleyes:..Many a Person has Permanently Jammed Up their Repeaters Using the Internal Magazines..The Original Blades are a Tad Thicker..Modern Blades Fit Fine Hand Loaded..You OFTEN have to Flatten or Tighten So to Speak the Sprung Head ( Blade Holder ) on a Flat Piece of Wood..Just Press it Down Easy Like..o_O

They are Very Nice Shavers..The A Type was My Preferred Model..Design & Shave Wise..:D

Billy

Was hoping I'd be able to use the internal magazine too but wouldn't want to damage the razor :(. Is this just because of the different blade thickness? Thank you for the tip on the head tightening. @Fergiebilly
Yeah..Modern Blades WILL DOUBLE FEED..You May Get Away with it for a Moment..But..Its Skull & Cross Bones in My Books..The Mechanism Can Pick Up Two Blades & Lock it & Jam it to Hell n Back..Water Can & May Get in there as Well in the Long Term..Most of Em are On USA EBay..;)

Billy

@Fergiebilly so it could potentially work if only putting one blade in the magazine at a time? Obviously that takes away from the point of the razor but it could then be used on occasion if wanted? I'll have a look on the USA version then. Is there a customs charge for razors? I've bought from the USA before for different things and sometimes get nothing and others get a very hefty bill.

Back
Top Bottom