Semogue badger shaving brushes

Hello all,
Just asking for some feedback about Semogue badger brushes.
When it comes to boar brushes, it's no secret, Semogue brushes are my favorite. However, I never tried a badger brush from them, like 2015HD, 2040HD, 730HD.
The Knot to Loft ratio always discouraged me and honestly, I do not like floppy brushes. The perfect brush for me has some backbone, with a scrub. I also consider badger as top performer and no other material comes anywhere close to that.

Back to Semogue.
Semogue 2015HD Shaving Brush, Knot: 22 mm, Loft: 57 mm. Really?

Why does Semogue continue to produce these brushes with such odd ratio?

How do they perform? Any videos you guys made?
Many thanks.

Hello all,
Just asking for some feedback about Semogue badger brushes.
When it comes to boar brushes, it's no secret, Semogue brushes are my favorite. However, I never tried a badger brush from them, like 2015HD, 2040HD, 730HD.
The Knot to Loft ratio always discouraged me and honestly, I do not like floppy brushes. The perfect brush for me has some backbone, with a scrub. I also consider badger as top performer and no other material comes anywhere close to that.

Back to Semogue.
Semogue 2015HD Shaving Brush, Knot: 22 mm, Loft: 57 mm. Really?

Why does Semogue continue to produce these brushes with such odd ratio?

How do they perform? Any videos you guys made?
Many thanks.
I love my Semouge owners club two band badger, plenty of backbone and can tackle any hard soap I have, comes in a choice of two different wood handles, I have both. P.

From semogue badger range, my favourite by far appart from limited editions is the traditional 2040 model. It has one of the most comfortable knot suitable for facelathering that I have ever tried, fitted in a beautiful handle (not the most ergonomical thought). The hair has an easy splay without being floppy and a bit of scritch in tips, perfect for hard soaps. For some reason it was until recent times the best and most expensive model of Semogue I think...

I found the rest of Semogue badgers simply too floppy, and in the other hand the soc two bands model too firm&scritchy for my liking (maybe I had bad luck, as other mates said that they had better experience with it than me...).

Just my 50 cents.

Regards

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk