SEptember 2017

Almost September - shave exclusively with a SE safety razor during September.
Only SE safety razors - excluding straights, shavettes and the likes (sorry ;)) ...
Here the tools I will use:

Ng96OK0.jpg

EverReady 1912 England.

llF00S9.jpg

Rocnel.

U50q8c8.jpg

El Jefe / Cadman handle.

NlmdlBE.jpg

RazoRock "Hawk" black.

BIYC4tw.jpg

Colonial Razors "The General".

e7AdHBJ.jpg

ATT SE2.

EjpZAjx.jpg

ATT SE1 aluminum.

l9bo0IN.jpg

Claymore / Maggard MR7 handle.

Please join me - show us your SE's and let us know which SE you used - preferrably with
pictures ..... I love pictures .... :D:D

image.jpg SE September Friday 1st

Razor....ASR ~ Ever ready lather catcher fitted with ER 1914 handle
Blade ....Ever Ready Corrux NOS circa 1950
Soap....SV ~ Stella Alpina
Brush....Razorock Big Bruce
Post....BBA Post Shave Balm

A fantastic first SE shave for this month with this early 1900s lather catcher fitted out with a vintage Corrux blade, a close smooth shave was had with zero irritation .
This is going to be a great month and a chance to use all my SE razors.
Tomorrow I will be up to date with my Brass General fitted with a Feather Super. :)

SEptember 2017 - day 1.

0t0SSUa.jpg

ATT SE1 (aluminum).
Feather AC Professional Super (12).

Semogue 1250.
Jabones by Luna "Azahar".
Arko Men Cool after shave cream.
Hi, you have a fine collection if se razors. I recently bought a focus r48 se .It uses halve de blades. It yivesva very close and comfortable shave in 2 passes.Really live it. Only thing, the blades are sometimes tricky to install correctly! Am considering a ATT se1 Aluminium.Any comments? Do you need to shave at a particular angle as with de razors?Thanks.

Hi, you have a fine collection if se razors. I recently bought a focus r48 se .It uses halve de blades. It yivesva very close and comfortable shave in 2 passes.Really live it. Only thing, the blades are sometimes tricky to install correctly! Am considering a ATT se1 Aluminium.Any comments? Do you need to shave at a particular angle as with de razors?Thanks.
Thank you, Roy ...
The aluminum SE1 is a fine razor, especially if you like light razors. Combine it with a Feather Pro Super blade for a close shave, or a Feather Professional for a mild shave.

Friday 1st SEptember

sotd 1st sept.JPG
Pre Shave: Hot Shower + L'Oreal Pure Power Charcoal Face Wash
Razor: GEM Micromatic Clog Pruf
Blade: GEM PTFE (#1)
Brush: Maseto 30mm finest fan
Soap: Lea stick (Tallow)
AS: Nivea 2 Phase

First shave with the Clog Pruf, I picked this up a while ago but only got around to using it today, what great razor it is. It did feel a bit lightweight after using the Rocnel SE-G for the last five shaves, but by pass three it was feeling natural.

Back
Top Bottom