Seygus Zeppelin

Spanish Seygus will introduce a new type of DE razor: the Zeppelin.

Today I received the pictures of the first 3 production models:

qoDVxbL.jpg

wvi97i5.jpg

José Antonio and Gustavo produce the razor head only - a handle should be supplied separately.

One of the razor heads will be sent to me - I have the honour to test it, and of course promote it a bit:

IUZgw89.jpg

VgNsFdd.jpg

The 2 sides are different - one side has a bigger blade gap.
In order to distinguish the 2 sides one of the sides is scalloped, the other is not.

As soon as "my" Zeppelin has arrived I will test it - more news later ... ;-)

Last edited:
Spanish Seygus will introduce a new type of DE razor: the Zeppelin.

Today I received the pictures of the first 3 production models:

LNc4Aly.jpg

9UQK0lk.jpg

José Antonio and Gustavo produce the razor head only - a handle should be supplied separately.

One of the razor heads will be sent to me - I have the honour to test it, and of course promote it a bit:

Kisl0zW.jpg

7e5uh0N.jpg

The 2 sides are different - one side has a bigger blade gap.
In order to distinguish the 2 sides one of the sides is scalloped, the other is not.

As soon as "my" Zeppelin has arrived I will test it - more news later ... ;-)

Excellent and good on them. If it is a anywhere near the quality of their usual head (which of course it will be) then it will be up there with the best.

Other than that you get a great service from great guys.

Nice to hear

SOTD 20190108.

EyP4HV0.jpg

M Keramiek / APShaveCo SilkSmoke.
MÜHLE “Sea Buckthorn” shaving cream.
Seygus Zeppelin razor.
Kai Stainless (1).
MÜHLE “Sea Buckthorn” ASB.

First shave with the Seygus Zeppelin.
The short sides of the blade do not protrude, which is very pleasant when changing the blade.
Today only the "mild" side of the razor used - particularly comfortable with a nice smooth result.

SOTD 20190108.

EyP4HV0.jpg

M Keramiek / APShaveCo SilkSmoke.
MÜHLE “Sea Buckthorn” shaving cream.
Seygus Zeppelin razor.
Kai Stainless (1).
MÜHLE “Sea Buckthorn” ASB.

First shave with the Seygus Zeppelin.
The short sides of the blade do not protrude, which is very pleasant when changing the blade.
Today only the "mild" side of the razor used - particularly comfortable with a nice smooth result.

Good to hear Jan.

Can I ask if you are familiar with their other head? From what you desribe it does sound a similar feel. Mild, comfortable and a smooth operator. I kind of think this is the Seygus approach.

Good to hear Jan.

Can I ask if you are familiar with their other head? From what you desribe it does sound a similar feel. Mild, comfortable and a smooth operator. I kind of think this is the Seygus approach.
I have used their other heads - normal & Extrem in OC en SB, mild, comfortable and smooth indeed. So that seems to be their trademark ... :cool:

SOTD 20190121.

ZainklV.jpg

J&T® model "Minimalistic" pear / Tuxedo.
Cella shaving cream.
Seygus "Zeppelin" / Stork "Taipan" handle.
Permasharp Super (4).
Cella AS Lotion.

9th shave with the Zeppelin, using the 0.5 mm gap:
Invariably a comfortable shave with DFS+ result.
A bigger gap would give an even better result with less effort, I think ....

Very nice, can't say I've heard of them but I'm about to do some investigating.

Seygus make some great razors and crafted in a very beautiful manner. I had one for sale but since it dropped off the end of the BST section I have decided to keep it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom