Shave of the day, Saturday 8th- Friday 14th April 2017

WbKFqEKh.png

Beautiful sunny morning here in Cheshire calls for a bit of CRSW Lavish & Millesime Imperial

SOTD: 8th April 2017.
Sat A.jpg
Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: hot shower:/Dove-Cool Fresh body & face wash / warm wet flannel to my face.

Pre:

3 Drops of Wilkinsons Shaving Oil: / Fruits: Rhubarb & Vanilla Body Butter.

Brush:Chinese Synthetic.

Face Lather.

Soap: Wilkinson Sword Soap bowl.

Blade: Gillette Wikinson Sword 'Saloon Pack'. (0)

Parker 98R.

Warm wet flannel/ cold wet flannel to rinse my face.

Lavender oil & Witch Hazel Mixture./Superdrug:Sierran BreezeA/S.

Nivea Men-Creme.

Greetings,
this coming tuesday, i will have been DE shaving for 1 year..in this year my DE shaving knowledge, technique has vastly improved, my razors, blades,soaps creams, aftershaves balms moisturiser lotions etc have also vastly grown...I still get the same wonderful enjoyment from DE shaving as when i first introduced myself to it last year,what is amazing..well for me anyway..is it's taught me to take enjoyment in shaving, as when i use to shave with a cartridge razor it was a mundane, horrible task, of which i hated..however DE shaving isn't for everyone, and occasionally."don't tell anyone" i still use my Gillette guard..imho still one of the best SE cartridge razors..anyway..
back to today's shave..
All of my razors give me reasonably good shaves, my parker razors on a scale of 1-10 normally it's a ratio of 8-9 but today's shave with my Parker 98R it was a 10!..i've said before, you don't need a really expensive kit to get a sublime shave..£20:00p razor,£2:00p soap, which has lasted me 8 months,the DE blades where free with the razor, and the aftershave/Nivea cream where Xmas pressies..
A 3 pass + pick up's sublime silky smooth shave with no errors to report. My 98R/Gillette Wikinson Sword 'Saloon Pack' blade combo was amazing so efficient and smooth.
I'm now ready for the start of the weekend.Enjoy your day,ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

Last edited:
DSC_0403_zpsncxoqnqz.jpg

DSC_0405_zpsnidbffoz.jpg

Two Pass Shaving Routine...:cool:

Hot Water prep & Massage with Argan Oil
Otto Busch World Master Solingen Full Hollow 6/8th
Hans Baier Silver Tip
Haslinger Tallow Soap
Humphreys Witch Hazel

I had a Cracking Shave this Morning with My Otto Busch 6/8th..This One was Honed on Japanese Natural Stone Progression by the Vendor I Got it From..A Smooth Shaver but I Reckon its Gonna Get the Arkie or Escher Treatment Soon..:)

I am Dolphin Smooth & Refreshed..:D

Billy

Exec Shaving pre
SV Stella Alpina
SV 2.0
ATT M2
Alum
Extro Bay Rum

Lovely Saturday shave
SV Stella is gorgeous, is three effortless passes and a couple pickups.
Breakfast on the terrace and I was the sweetest-smelling thing in the garden, 'Er Indoors notwithstanding,.....
Hav a great day chaps!

Back
Top Bottom