Shave Of The Day Wickham Soap Co Parma Violet

@Fox

Today I had the first chance to try the parma violet shaving soap.

I have to say that the shave I had, was by far and away the most comfortable and slickest shaves I've had. The residual slickness after I had rinsed my face was absolutely incredible and by a very large margin, the best I've experienced with any soaps I'd previously used. The scent from the parma violet, took me back to my childhood and been in my local sweetshop :)

The left over soap that was in my brush, I rubbed over my face and then rinsed off, and my face felt like I had applied a high quality post shave balm.

Thanks very much Darron for the outstanding products you and your team make, and I will be purchasing nothing but Wickham's soap from now on, as in my opinion there's none better.

Things used:

• Razorock Big Bruce.
  • @Executive Shaving Stoneware lather bowl.
  • Wickham Soap Company parma violet shaving soap.
  • Rockwell 6S with plate 4 for two passes and plate 3 for ATG pass.
  • Gillette 7 o'clock Super Stainless.

22N0Six.jpg

Last edited:
@Fox

Today I had the first chance to try the parma violet shaving soap.

I have to say that the shave I had, was by far and away the most comfortable and slickest shaves I've had. The residual slickness after I had rinsed my face was absolutely incredible and by a very large margin, the best I've experienced with any soaps I'd previously used. The scent from the parma violet, took me back to my childhood and been in my local sweetshop :)

The left over soap that was in my brush, I rubbed over my face and then rinsed off, and my face felt like I had applied a high quality post shave balm.

Thanks very much Darron for the outstanding products you and your team make, and I will be purchasing nothing but Wickham's soap from now on, as in my opinion there's none better.

Things used:

• Razorock Big Bruce.
  • @Executive Shaving Stoneware lather bowl.
  • Wickham Soap Company parma violet shaving soap.
  • Rockwell 6S with plate 4 for two passes and plate 3 for ATG pass.
  • Gillette 7 o'clock Super Stainless.

22N0Six.jpg
I need to know is this your first 1912 soap?

Trust me my friend you are going to love trying all the other scents. I shave with almost Wickham 1912 soaps alone.

Got two other Wickham soaps on route to me (Club Cola, Classic 24 and also the Classic 24 balm). I wanted to try their balm as I've heard good about that to.

I to will be shaving with Wickham only now, as I like it that much. One of my goals when I started DE shaving, was to find products that I liked, and once I had, to stick with them.

Back
Top Bottom