ShaveKit / MorninGlory

So guys I'm still trolling around the various subscription services (Having already tried King of Shaves, Bearded Colonel, Cornerstone, Dorco and Splash Shave)

My latest was a starter kit from ShaveKit, compromsing a 5 blade razor and some Anthony shaving cream for £12. had a quick shave today with the 5 blade together with some of the Cornerstone Shaving Cream I had, seemed ok, head is quite big, with lots of space between the top and bottom of the blades.

Taking a closer look on the MorninGlory website seems to show they are the same razors sourced from the US.

The best of the carts for me is the Atra/Contour. They're about £9 for 10 carts for those of you in the UK and they shave great. and last for an easy weeks worth of shaves. Very thin and agile head and it's so easy to get under the nose with them. The 5 blade carts are a nightmare to get into tight spaces and they pull much too hard to be comfortable for me.

The best of the carts for me is the Atra/Contour. They're about £9 for 10 carts for those of you in the UK and they shave great. and last for an easy weeks worth of shaves. Very thin and agile head and it's so easy to get under the nose with them. The 5 blade carts are a nightmare to get into tight spaces and they pull much too hard to be comfortable for me.

Shavekit do a 3 blade razor, as well as Dorco, I must admit I was a fan of Sensor Excel.

ok. I travel a lot and am prepared to try anything except vountry music.
Haha we're with you there... Use the code SSC15909 on sign up and you'll get 50% off everything you buy. We'd recommend giving everything ago but the aftershave is especially well received! Be good to know your thoughts on the products and service :)

Back
Top Bottom