Shaving Shops in North West

Hi All,

I live in the Manchester area, are any of you aware of any good shaving shops in the North West area?

I've been in Astons in the centre of Manchester but found it quite expensive in comparison to online places. I appreciate that will generally be the case but a tub of Red Proraso cost £10, you can pick it up online for £5/£6 which is quite a difference.

So I was wondering if there are any decent shops nearby or are we limited to online only?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a place in Southport. I think it's called The Master Barbers Shop. It's on the main shopping street (Lord Street) in Southport.

It is indeed The Master Barber. Again not cheap but it is wonderful to be able to look, feel and smell before you purchase. Good selection of brushes.

I haven't come across many other shops in the NW. A few small establishments which happen to sell Shaving products as a by the by and that is about it.......so far

A quick jaunt across the Penines to Leeds and there is the Traditional Shaving Shop in one of the arcades. Great stock and a great shop with a most informed young lady assistant.

I can recommend the Traditional Shaving Company here in Leeds. It's in the Grand Arcade next to the Grand Theater easy to get directions for off anyone in the City Center. Great shop and they always throw in a few extras

Another vote for The Traditional Shaving Company, really friendly place with a great selection of stuff. As previously mentioned the lady who works there is lovely, very knowledgeable and gives you fudge. :)

There's a place in Southport. I think it's called The Master Barbers Shop. It's on the main shopping street (Lord Street) in Southport.

I have lived in Southport for over 15 years now and didn't know that place existed until I saw it mentioned on an old thread. Even though I must have walked past it loads of times. I looked in the window a few weeks back and they looked to have a good selection but I didn't venture in as I thought I'd spent enough recently on DE stuff. I'd look in there again if I was after something

Back
Top Bottom