Shelf life of Barrister & Mann soaps

As I seem to have stock piled quite a few Barrister & Mann soaps lately I thought I'd ask some of you guy's about the shelf life of these soaps and other soaps similar. Anyone who wants to chime in and say how long they have had some of these soaps in their den ?

As I seem to have stock piled quite a few Barrister & Mann soaps lately I thought I'd ask some of you guy's about the shelf life of these soaps and other soaps similar. Anyone who wants to chime in and say how long they have had some of these soaps in their den ?
I have had B&M soap in use for well over a year with no ill effects.

That's good to hear...have ordered a few extra tubs of my favorites that are no longer in production..just hope they last long enough for me to get round to using them
As long as you take the normal precautions before putting the lid back on after use ie letting it dry ect you should be fine. :) P. Unopened tubs will last and last!

As long as you take the normal precautions before putting the lid back on after use ie letting it dry ect you should be fine. :) P. Unopened tubs will last and last!
Yeh I always clean and dry everything after use it's part of the fun plus and I'm a bit OCD my routine is to take the excess lather then wipe round the tub with kitchen roll so it's more or less dry n then leave it to air a bit

I have one B&M soap that is still in perfect condition despite not been used for 18 months, before that it was used weekly.
This soap must be about 3 years old... at least.

My routine is to quickly rinse the tub and let it dry, outside down on a rake, till the next shave, that is usually 24 hours.

I have one B&M soap that is still in perfect condition despite not been used for 18 months, before that it was used weekly.
This soap must be about 3 years old... at least.

My routine is to quickly rinse the tub and let it dry, outside down on a rake, till the next shave, that is usually 24 hours.
That's given me some confidence thanks for your reply it's good to hear other people's experiences so you can gauge what you can expect from a product

Back
Top Bottom