Show us your Tackle

The bottom 2 are Maseto 26mm knots and will be going on BST when I get around to it. I am enjoying my Semogue SOC's too much to bother with anything else.

The 4th on the right in the top row is a Vie Long 2 band set in an Erasmic handle sprayed black. Lovely knot and the handle is almost as good as the SOC ones to hold, but not as well made.

I have decided 24mm is the sweet spot for me.

Here's my small collection of brushes.

My faves are the Shavemac D01 2 band flat top and the Chubby 3 Manchurian. I have a preference for dense, scrubby brushes - but I also enjoy the variety of being able to choose very different knots depending on my mood.

I only have 1 synthetic (for travel), as synthetics just don't seem to cut it in regards to face feel for me.

I would love to try a Paladin or Morris & Forndran brush in the future.

Wow, talk about make a guy feel inferior! I only have three brushes, a mid quality best badger from Executive shaving that i use for creams, and a cheap boar by Omega that i use for hard soaps, then there is a cheap Omega synthetic that lives in my travel wash kit and hence rarely sees the light of day.

Oddly seeing all theses lovely brushes on here (and there are some stunners) i'm still perfectly happy with the ones i have and have no desire to get any more :cool: