Soap Now in Tubs by Fine Accoutrements

...if anything I need to be getting rid of soap, not buying more...

There is always trading. I have a couple of local shave buddies and we often swap/deal to try different soaps & such without having to buy anything. It's a good way to try new things w/o breaking the bank. I haven't bought a new soap since December if I recall. Like yourself, I had too many. :oops:

I recently bought a box only Fine Snake Bite to test face freezing but the concept of sprinkling loose menthol crystals on top of soap is bordering to cheating in my book, removed the loose stuff and now got a mentholated dustbin, anyway very nice lather from soap much to my surprise as I had read on another forum that Fine Snake Bite is and I quote "piss poor" end of quote, and the cooling effect, well cold but not a real face freezer like you get when winter swimming :)

Last edited:
One of the best soaps I tried. Easy to lather, slick and rich with a good post.
Plus American Blend is one of my all-time favorite scents.
I can't believe they started to use tubs finally (even though by looking at the picture it doesn't seem like a high-quality packaging) It's was one of their biggest minuses IMHO.
The others are the small puck size which affects lathering/placing it into a container & the price.
I recently heard the EU distributor raised it's pricing and consequently UK stores had to raise its prices. Can't remember what was the price of the soap before but if you look at the aftershaves the price hike is obvious.

Back
Top Bottom